the salt lodge ....Luxury self catering holiday home.. we think its the best place to stay in St. Ives..
(Friday Change over)"Don't leave it book it as this lodge is filling up fast."
The beautifully refurbished Salt Lodge is a grade II listed luxury self catering holiday home in the extremely popular Downalong area of St Ives, Cornwall. Sleeping up to 8 people (includes 3 sleeper for kids) the house is perfect for two families holidaying together or one large family with uncompromised sleeping arrangements. The large open plan kitchen / Dining area gives the property a real home from home feel and perfect for dining when the kids are in bed. St Eia street is one of the quieter streets so makes for easy unloading at any time of the day..
The Downalong area of St Ives is popular with holiday makers due to its abundance of fisherman's cottages lining cobbled streets and close location to two of the main three beaches of St. Ives. Porthwidden - smaller family beach, 30 seconds from house, and Porthmeor popular with the surfers – 2 minute walk.
The accommodation is arranged over three floors with additional loft room offering four separate bedrooms in total._ sleeps 8/9
· Loft room with separate access door – King size bed with ensuite – tv (with travell cot)
· Double room – King size bed – tv
· Twin room tv (onedouble bed for the base with a full single above idea for the kids)
· Bunk room ( bottom bunk is full size double bed with single above ) tv and dvd Ideal for kids or teenagers
· Lounge – tv/dvd split doors with gated door to Teetotal Street. seating for 6 plus window seating
· Kitchen / dining – superbly equipt kitchen with washer dryer, dish washer, range cooker, wine fridge, coffee maker and large fridge freezer. Washroom/WC. Dining area with 8 seater oak table plus baby highchair
The house benefits from wifi internet broadband. (no computer supplied)
….Also an external tap for the sandy feet.
Please note :
No pets and no smokers
Please check out the web links page for thing to do while on holiday in St. Ives
- Karl & Jo Jenkins
- Hours of operation: 9am – 9pm 7 days per week.